Student Visas

Persons who wish to study in Australia who are not Australian permanent residents or who do not hold a visa permitting study in Australia requires a Student Visa to study in Australia. 

The following student visas are available:


  1. Subclass 500 Student visa

  2. Subclass 590 Student guardian visa

These are examples of courses you can apply for:

·         Accounting

·         Business administration

·         Leadership and Management/Management

·         Commercial Cookery and Hospitality Management

·         IT

·         Early Childhood Education and Care

·         Community Sector Management

·         English courses


Australia: 4 Massenger St Madeley, Perth, Western Australia, 6065


M: +61 451203374
F: +61 (08) 93052167


Mauritius: +2304655179 

Migration Agents Registration Number


  • Facebook Square